Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Classics Of Love...And Style

So Last night I was invited to go to a concert in SF. If you've ever heard of the original ska-core band, Operation Ivy, then you've heard Jesse Michaels' sexy voice oi-ing all over the place. Well although the band split in '89, Jesse Michaels recently started fronting a new band, Classics of Love, and they really know how to make a bunch of wacky-haired pierced rebels of all ages jump around.


Here's one of my favorite songs of theirs...
click to listen! The show was at The Bottom of The Hill in San Francisco which is SUCH a cool venue. It was covered in monster mash/circus-esque decorations (which, as you might assume, is right up my alley)
I wish I could have gotten more pictures, but it was too dark and I already felt like the least hardcore kid at the show, and pulling out my white iphone definitely wouldn't help.
 
  




anywho, they were great, and I felt great in my white-stripes inspired outfit.

These red pants are my new best friend. (sorry for blurry pictures)







oh yeah...and i got this cool t-shirt for free



oi oi oi!





No comments: