Thursday, February 2, 2012

How to Wear Your Boyfriend's Pants

Now These aren't actually my boyfriend's pants... but I found them in the free bin where I live (yes, my community has a free clothes bin where you put all of the clothes you don't want and take whatever you do, it's ridiculously awesome) and they're super baggy and fit the way my boyfriend's pants do...so whatever.

The trick to baggy pants is making them look carefree, examples...





The trick is a mix and match of masculine/feminine, tight/baggy, chic/carefree

Here's how I wore my baggy cords to class yesterday...





2 comments:

Miss Iffa said...

Gorgeous outfit! Really suits you!
Do check out my blog and feel free to follow back

www.theeasternpearl.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

you're right- I LOVE the fold and fall of those pants- too bad we have no free bins in New Zealand that I know of!

xx Lauren
www.sweetchaiandbowties.com